So what is this the point of this diary?
Provide personal motivation
- Public blogging might motivate me to write more. An audience can push me to achieve more.
- Maybe blogging about what I am doing will make me more decisive and provide me more focus. 1. An audience waiting with baited breath would generate a sense or urgency to produce. 1. Hopefully a real audience, but an imaginary one might work for a while too.
- I make the world a better place because my post content is awesome.
- I seem to enjoy researching and I am feel I am quite good at it.
- Warm fuzzies for me ;)
Improve by learning from others
- In an office environment you bounce ideas off colleagues. This is taking my office global ;) 1. There are plenty of smarter people to learn from... hopefully they come here.
Provide myself a creative outlet to the world
Learn more about this social networking craze
- As a software professional this could help my reputation and perhaps lead to exciting and new work prospects.
Programmers + Coffee (must) = Profit! ;)
- Yes, I have been tired of doing great work for others and they get the lions share of the profit.